What's the right mailing list for my question? And more...

I know this is the m68k list, just can't find the best list for the kind of help I need.

Installed debian on an x86 to move my phpbb forum to it since the Amiga is to slow, sadly enough.

Can't get X to work though (GeForce2 MX400) and need some guidance to finish that. What list is the best to direct it to?

Now I can set the Amiga up for other uses, is there a need for one? (A4k w 16 Mb, CS Mk-II 040/40 w 64 Mb, ariadne II, CV3D and MFC-III)