Re: Forgive my Mac-ignorance

On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 11:14:00PM -0400, Henry Garcia wrote:
> Neither LC has an FPU; Check out  this site for specs on Macs:
> http://support.info.apple.com/applespec/applespec.taf. Wouldn't bother with other sites when you have Apple's site on their own machines. Either machine could run Debian. You might have to find a 68882 for your LC 520. I'm real close to installing Potato on the 68LC040 I have. It just keeps repeating this message when the INIT phase of the internet superserver starts up:
>
>   starting internet superserver: inetd INIT: Id "1" respawning too fast: disable for 5 minutes
>   etc
>
> Potato, according to the Linux developers I've had dialogue with over the
> net, have written FPU emulation into this newer version. Just needs a few
> bugs worked out and it will be up and running. Keep on trying. Submit any
> error messages to the following bug site. debian-68k@lists.debian.org.
Wait a minute, this list is not a bug site, its a list for discussing debian
on m68k machines. Problems with the kernel please go to
linux-m68k@lists.linux-m68k.org, debian has nothing to do with linux
kernels.

Your linelengths sucks.
Please don't cite the whole message after your reply, makes the mail grow
and grow with every reply. A few citations here and there make it readable,
citing everything makes it a mess (is this win windows default BTW?).

Christian