Re: Disaster!!

On Jun 18, david ellison wrote:
> What is going on??
>
> All non-free are to be removed from Woody? This isnt good.. I have noticed
> alot of good non-free s/w I use. So this is how Debian is taking all of us
> m68k, PPC, x86 etc. What do you guys think?

Nothing has been decided yet.  The most likely outcome is a
restructuring of the archive to more clearly separate Debian proper
from the add-on software in contrib and non-free.  Anyway, we'll have
it all figured out soon enough.

Chris
|       Chris Lawrence       |   Your source for almost nothing of value:   |
|  <quango@watervalley.net>  |           http://www.lordsutch.com/          |
|      Debian Developer      |            Your site belongs here.           |
|   http://www.debian.org/   |        [Commercialize your sig today!]       |