Re: Potato Installation guide - Amiga

On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 04:33:45PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > Any more comments/improvements? If not; I'd really like to check it in (some
> > goes for a mac+atari version) before a new boot-floppies source is created...
>
> Regarding the Atari version: just check it in as is. We don't seem to have
> any Atari users left so slight inconsistencies in the install guide
> probably won't matter.
Your atari version is checked in since some time. I did not hear anybody
else working on it, so I consider it done (but you or somebody else could
update it any time in CVS and any new bf build would have the new docs).

Seems we get a new bf, tomorrow probably, so there is still some time for
updates...

Christian