bootfloppies and quickinstall

Hi folks,
sorry to all GVP users, it seems that indeed the amiga kernel in the
boot-floppies does _not_ support GVP boards. Will be fixed in the next
upload. The good thing is, that you all have another chance to have a look
at and update the quickinstall guides, especially for Mac. I started the
build allready, but I will hack it in by-hand, if I receive something by
18:00 CEST today. In case my machine dies again during the build, this time
will be extended.

Christian