Re: Potato Installation Guide

Ok folks, you all missed the deadline for boot-floppies 2.2.15.
I am just uploading it and, for the convenience of amiga+atari users, have
created [amiga|atari]install.lha files on
 http://www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato

I did a very short update of the amiga quickinstall guide, please everybody
who wants to improve this, please have a look. Maybe also atari+mac+vme
people, to do it it I think this file should be generated from sgml source,
it would reduce unnecessary typing then and only subarch specific things had
to be added.
But we also need to update to "real" docs, allthough I don't expect this to
happen before potato...

Christian
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz