Re: Boot problem.

i have a pb540c and it will not boot 2.3.x. i posted the error messages
to the list, but i've yet to make time to hook it up to a serial console
at home and get the lowdown on what's dying.

btw, are there any tips on doing that? i've never had to set up a serial
console before and i'm also wondering if having the Mac linux spit data
out to a PC serial port may present a problem.

my PC is a debian potato box if that makes a difference. standard dual
onboard serial ports.

-s