Still a couple of probs.

*··· hi,*

> Try to switch back to a console (ctrl-alt-Fx), logon there and type
> "xterm -display :0". Switch back to X (alt-F7) and see if theres a new
> Xterm on the screen (or a faint outline of it querying you where to
> stick it). If that works, its just the mouse thats not
> working.

Yep, it was the mouse indeed. I now have the mouse working by using /dev/amigamouse instead of
/dev/amigamouse1. My previous installation hadn`t installed amigamouse so i couldn`t have using it
even if i had wanted ;) It`s okay now tho.
I still have drive errors, tho`, such as "hdb: unexpected_intr: Status=0x50: {DriveReady
SeekComplete} etc.. What is this? DOes anyone have any idea?

Secondly, does anyone know what the configuration program for fvwm95 is? I don`t fancy altering all
those text files by hand!

Thirdly, i have tried to change screen modes using fbset and it works. My problem is that the
/etc/X11/XF86Config file doesn`t like the modes set up in fb.modes. Even when i enter the modes that
i can display in fb.modes INTO the XF86Config file, it doesn`t seem to like the format the fb.modes
one is in. Can anyone help?
I`ve got an Amiga 1200, and i was wondering what`s the best modes for someone who has a svga
monitor+scandoubler (it doubles pal/ntsc/euro36 modes from 15kHz to 31kHz)? I don`t have a
multisync, so i`m not sure what the best modes for me are.

later,
*stoO*
--
                        _Stuart Reeves_