Re: Setting sReview for the Marseille and the Hamburg mini-confs

Ccing Jérémy Lecour from Evolix who's working hard on making the
mini-conf happen.

For brevity's sake, here's the TL;DR:

1. If possible, we would like to have an URL to a machine-readable
version of the schedule so that our reviewing system can be auto-updated

2. Individual talks currently don't have an explicit start and end
times. Our reviewing system needs that.

Thanks!

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀