Re: [Debconf-video] Last bits missing from the Final Report

On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 13:40 -0500, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 at 07:49:24PM +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > On Sun, 2009-12-06 at 18:21 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > > On Sun, 2009-12-06 at 14:42 -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> > Ben.
> >
> > The video team continued to build on the experience of existing
> > members while recruiting new volunteers to work for nothing more than
> > a video team T-shirt.  As usual, we provided live video streams and
> > also recorded events for later viewing.  This year we published
> > over 50 hours of video covering 76 events.
> >
> > Unlike the hotel in Mar del Plata, the venue did not provide staff to
> > support A/V.
>
> We did audio ourselves with rented + our own equipment in Mar del Plata.
> Perhaps you are thinking of Pycon in Chicago?
>
> Otherwise, thanks for writing. :)

In the DebConf 8 report, Holger wrote "Our ten person global team had
great support from the local team as well as from the hotel. ... The
venue was also very well prepared, with the hotel really going out of
its way to support us as best as they could."  I understood this to mean
that the hotel staff assisted in setting up (but not operating) A/V
equipment.  If this is not correct, the report should be amended
accordingly.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
This sentence contradicts itself - no actually it doesn't.