Re: [CA] Debian France Board update

Hi,

Resending because:

 1. I failed both debconf addresses (fatigue I guess)
 2. I forgot one administrator (sorry Georges :()

----

Hi Andreas, Debian Treasurers, Debian.Ch Board, SPI Board and DebConf Team,

This mail is a notification that after its General Meeting, the new
Board of Debian France is as follows:

Executive Board
===============

President (chair): Pierre-Elliott Bécue <peb@debian.org>
Vice-President: Alban Vidal <zordhak@debian.org>

Treasurer: Jean-Pierre Giraud <jipege@debian.org>

Secretary: Jean-Philippe Mengual <jpmengual@debian.org>
Vice-Secretary: Quentin Lejard <debian@valde.fr> (soon a DD, btw)

Other board members
===================

William Bonnet
Grégory Colpart <reg@debian.org>
Georges Khaznadar <georgesk@debian.org>

---

This represents me stepping from Treasurer to President, Alban from
Secretary to Vice-President, Jean-Pierre from Vice-Treasurer to
Treasurer, and Jean-Philippe from President to Secretary.

I've offered to step in as president in order to be able to handle
DebConf Brest shenanigans next year and also the Mini DebConf we plan on
organizing at the end of the year in Toulouse.

I'll still work closely with DebConf Teams for all DebConf related
matters to not overload Jean-Pierre (so I'll keep invoicing sponsors,
managing stripe interactions etc), and help him do Treasurer duties
until maybe we find a Vice-Treasurer.

Therefore not much changes, except that I'll now also bear the legal
capability of the TO.

I'd say that I'm looking forward to work with all of you but we already
are, so I'll say that I'm happy to keep up the collective good work.

Bests,

--
PEB