Re: Public review meeting #1 for DebConf 21 bids - Wednesday, Jan 15, 2020 at 18:00 UTC

Hi folks,

The Checklist is created as it was required. Sorry for the delay.
It is placed at the same wiki page as the bid:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/21/Bids/Kosovo
just added content.

It would be nice for people to check it before tonight's meeting.

*side note: I kindly ask the name to be written Prishtina or Pristina
and not Priština :)

Best,
Enkelena