Re: [Debconf-team] I'm in Heidelberg next weekend

Hi Thomas,

Am 28.03.2015 um 17:04 schrieb Richard Hartmann:
On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> wrote:

My wife and I will be in the Heidelberg Youth Hostel for the next easter
weekend (3.-6. april). We want to bring our bikes and look for nice routes and
to visit places suitable for the day trip.
You could poke DLange und Zugschlus aber open scouting TODOs. I know
Zugschlus wants to go there soonish anyway, but if you can already
roughly measure some hallways etc, that wouldn't hurt.

Please take a look at https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Venue#Scouting_tasks
and select the tasks you can do and mark them as taken.

Kind regards,
Daniel