Re: [Debconf-team] Budget (hopefully) ready for Thursday's discussion / approval

Hi Martin,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 1:16 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
also sprach Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> [2015-03-11 11:18 +0100]:
> My other question is about the travel sponsorship amount. 30k€ seems
> quite low to me. How does it compare to past years?

DC14 : 45k USD incl. newbies initiative, 36k USD from Debian
       (still don't have the numbers on how this was used)

DC13 : 25k CHF plus 20k CHF newbies, 20k CHF from Debian
       (no numbers on how this was used)

Paid travel sponsorship CHF 9,588.96 CHF, no money used from Debian.

Philipp