Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 Budget discussion - Review now - Meeting on Thursday, March 12th - 19:30 UTC

> We should plan with staff being able to get a new shirt at least
> every other day. Personally, I don't fancy running around in
> a sweaty shirt for a week.

I've added an additional 100 shirts for orga.

> > I'd say that we don't have the money for something fancy and we did
> > turn down a sponsor that would have paid this for us, in return for
> > a small logo.
>
> So we make this an optional part?

Define optional? At the moment, front desk has a budget of 800 € to
produce 400 name badges.

> > As far as I understood, Sipgate will be providing all of that
> > for free.
>
> They will provide the SIP trunk, not the hardware.

Okay, well… I can lend the hardware.

> > Right, and how much should I budget for them?
>
> A quick search suggests less than €100 per banner; probably around
> €60.

And how many do we need? Whose responsibility is that?

> > The infrastructure budget is now there. We can also use everything
> > the venue has, and maybe borrow stuff from the university (closed
> > during this time, so…)
>
> We will definitely need a bunch of power strips, etc.

You currently have 5k set aside for "Misc infrastructure". I'd still
reach out to youth hostel, zoo and Uni to borrow as many as
possible, or maybe scout Ebay? Let's not buy and throw it all out…

Speaking off: there's the DebConf cooler still. It has a bunch of
network cables in it, plus some stuff for front desk.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16