Re: [Debconf-discuss] About trains to MAD (and Cáceres)...

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 4:35 PM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting "Christian Perrier" <bubulle@debian.org>:
>> So, it could be interesting to know how many people could be
>> interested, assuming that the trip *to* MAD will not necessarily
>> happen the same day, but the return trip is likely to be on July 31st.
>
> I will take the train. Hopefully one other person (non-Debian) will
> travel with me.

I'm probably planning to take the train.

Shall we use the DebianUK wiki page to co-ordinate people travelling
on the same days so that we can book in groups of 4 even if we can't
arrange a group discount.

http://wiki.earth.li/DebconfTravel2009/Trains

Regards,
Daniel