growisofs: non writing but return = 0

Hi everybody. My Problem in Detail:

I am using a bash script to burn DVD with growisofs. It’s burning about 6 ISO Files and then restart. But on some DVD there is no data. I am not getting any error message from the growisofs command. The return code is 0.

Complete command:

“growisofs -dvd-compat -Z /dev/hdc ="1.iso" -use-the-force-luke=noload -use-the-force-luke=tty -speed=4”

There is nothing listed in the log files. Every log file tells me that the burning worked perfect. But there is no data on the DVD.

The normal write speed is 4x. What can cause this Problem? Everything works “most likely” fine. But sometimes the burning failed without an error.

Has anybody suggestions?