OPC failed

Hi,

I have a problem burning CDs (Which works fine the last time I tried a few
weeks ago).
After: cdrecord dev=0,0,0 speed=16 myfile.iso
I get back:
scsidev: '0,0,0'
scsibus: 0 target: 0 lun: 0
Linux sg driver version: 3.1.25
Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 0
Response Format: 2
Capabilities   :
Vendor_info    : '_NEC    '
Identifikation : 'DVD_RW ND-1300A '
Revision       : '1.0A'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-R/DVD-RW.
cdrecord: This version of cdrecord does not include DVD-R/DVD-RW support
code.
cdrecord: See /usr/share/doc/cdrecord/README.DVD.Debian for details on DVD
support.
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc   CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).
Driver flags   : MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96R RAW/R96R
Starting to write CD/DVD at speed 16 in real TAO mode for single session.
Last chance to quit, starting real write    0 seconds. Operation starts.
cdrecord: Input/output error. send opc: scsi sendcmd: no error
CDB:  54 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
status: 0x2 (CHECK CONDITION)
Sense Bytes: 70 00 03 00 22 22 50 0A 00 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00
Sense Key: 0x3 Medium Error, Segment 0
Sense Code: 0x0C Qual 0x00 (write error) Fru 0x0
Sense flags: Blk 2237008 (not valid)
cmd finished after 4.314s timeout 60s
cdrecord: OPC failed.

I don't understand what this mean. First I thougt, the disc was broken, but
changing the disc (even discs from different vendors) changes nothing.

Anyone any idea?
Thanks,
Toms.

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!