Re: OpenSource alternatives for cdrecord.prodvd?

Joerg Schilling <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> writes:

> I personally dont trust people who patch cdrecord and do not even succeed to
> avoid bugs caused by miss used data structures that I see when only looking
> into the patch file for less than a minute.

And some do not trust people who selfishly hide their code pretending
it is obviously the best piece of software ever written.

If cdrecord was free, I would have better spent my time trying to help
you or working on something I know better instead having to maintain a
free version of the DVD support code.

--
Warly