Re: DVD recording adventures continued

I just bought Imation 2.4x DVD+R and it works fine w/ growisofs.

-Dyson

Florian Lindauer wrote:

All that you can find within this thread.
cdrecord-proDVD does not work with DVD-R (does not start recording) and got stuck on session close with DVD+R.
growisofs works for most media, but not with Imation DVD+R
(again, stuck when closing session).
The latter is a bit special for you to reproduce, but if
you are willing to risk a coaster, just record to some DVD+R
medium using proDVD - I used an original Ricoh medium.

Thanks,
FL