Chance to Block: OpenAFS 1.3.81 for sarge

Hi.  Five days ago I uploaded OpenAFS 1.3.81-3 to unstable.  OpenAFS
 1.3.x is a major upstream version change from
the 1.2.13 in sarge. New features include:
* Support for the 2.6 kernel
* Many race condition fixes
* Many performance fixes
* Ongoing support to move away from Kerberos 4 and DES

The 1.3.x series has been in experimental for months.  Based on bug
reports and personal knowledge of deployment at large sites, I'd say
that it received significantly better than average testing for a
package in experimental.

I realize that it is quite late in the release process to be doing
major upstream version upgrades.  I would have made this upload sooner
but 1.3.81 is the first 1.3.ex version that I've felt was stable
enough I was willing to support it for sarge.

Since its upload to unstable I have received a few (although not
alarming number) of bug reports against 1.3.81.  None of them were RC.
None of them seemed to be regressions over 1.2.13; for the most part
people were reporting that things that wouldn't have even been
possible to attempt with 1.2.13 didn't quite work yet in 1.3.x.  From
this I conclude that my testing audience has expanded somewhat with
the transition from experimental to unstable (not surprising) but that
the testing in experimental was sufficient that we are not seeing any
major problems.

It's my recommendation that 1.3.81 be allowed to progress into sarge.
However this is a very late upstream version change.  If the release
team feels that this upgrade is inapproate, the release team should
open an RC bug against the version in unstable.

--Sam