Katerina. buchenwald

Yo Listmaster!!.
My name - Ekaterina
  I have decided, that we can acquaint and study each other closer. How you think? And if you really search for serious attitudes, I shall be very pleased to see your answer. I wash a photo can see on http://www.myspace.com/ekaterinagood
I shall tell to you a little about me directly:
To me of 27 years, I think directly attractive youth, the cheerful woman and common sense of humour.

I search sincere, kind, loving and reliable for the person. I present his clever, interesting interlocutor, with sense of humour. The age, color of hair, a figure not so is important for me, as his care, character and the serious attitude to a marriage.
I with impatience shall wait to receive news from you.
P.s. You are written by the most beautiful girl.

Please reply to: katyshe4ka@gawab.com
see ya later
Ekaterina.

Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:05:40 -0700