Partnership between Our Sites for better ranking in Search engines.

Dear Webmaster,

I looked at your website - http://lists.debian.org -

I a member of  http://www.overseas-foreign-pharmacy.com support
team.  Our sites are not competitive with each other. So, I would
like to propose a link exchange partnership with your site.

My site gets a lot of traffic every day, so a link from my site
to your site will bring in a decent amount of traffic to your
site.

Also, as you probably already know, it will improve the link
popularity and the search engine ranking of your site.

I have already added a link to your site from my site at:

http://www.overseas-foreign-pharmacy.com/resources4.html

I have used the following Title and Description for your site:

Title: Debian Mailing Lists -- Index

I would really appreciate it if you could add a link to my site
in return.

Please use the following information for the link:

Title: Overseas foreign pharmacy

Overseas Pharmacy & Discount Pharmacy

Here's the HTML source code that you can copy and paste in your
site:
foreign pharmacy</a> - Online Foreign Pharmacy - International
Pharmacy - Overseas Pharmacy & Discount Pharmacy

If you link back to me, I will be happy to put your website at
the top of my links page (along with other sites that link back
to me).

If you want me to make any changes to the Title or Description of
your link in my site, or if you have any questions about my
proposal, please feel free to send me an email or call me at
[[Enter Your Phone Number]]. Or, if you want, I can give you a
call as well.

Best Regards,
Chonchaloem Pattha
Support team