Reverend Joseph

Dear In Christ,
May the peace of the Almighty God be with you,
My Name is Reverend Joseph Young a preacher with
the Divine Ministry. I will like to seek your
guidance, on a matter that requires mature
and professional handling. I do pray that my
intention is not misunderstood. A few year's
ago, I was running a small ministry in Nepal
but the sad event of the Nepal Royal Massacre
of June 1st 2001, which led to the death of
most members of the Royal Family, made me to
leave the country.
(http://www.nepalhomepage.com/news/royalmassacre)
I am presently in the
England and I have with me Miss Devyani
Rana who was the fiancée to the late king
Dipendra. She is very naive and have confided
in me with matters concerning her personal
life and I pray that the good Lord will use
you to help her get back to normal life.

This is the situation;The late king Dipendra's
died after the massacre and left a fortune of
high magnitude for Miss Devyani Rana. She has
confided in me and showed me the deposit
documents of this fortune, which I have
confirmed.

Since I am a pastor of the end time ministry
and I believe and preach the coming of the
lord I cannot be directly involved in business
or financial investments. I will need you with
the supreme guidance of the lord to assist in
investing these funds as the deposit is almost
near maturity. This young lady of God has not
fully recovered from the trauma of her late
fiancé?s death. I pray that the good Lord use
you to help her get back to normal life.

Please pardon my contacting you via Internet;
we understand that there is a lot of illicit
business, which makes it difficult to identify
letters with genuine intent. We can arrange
for a meeting once we receive your acceptance
letter and get things sorted out. We will
welcome any ideas and guidance offered by you
provided it is positive towards our goal.
Be rest assured that you will be adequately
compensated for your assistance.
IF YOU ARE CAPABLE, THEN REPLY OR CALL
TEL:+44-7040117932
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL,
TELEPHONE  AND FAX NUMBERS.
May the spirit of God be with you. We await
your prompt response.

Reverend Joseph Young.