Urgent

I am Mr. Ibrahim Danjuma, the assistantant chairman foreign contractors
award committee of Nigeria National Petroleum Cooperation [NNPC]
In the fiscal year 2002, there was a contract awared to Julius Berger Contrustions
Company ,by NNPC,this contract was to supply and service oil and gas pipelines
in all NNPC refineries in the country.

The said contract has been excuted last 2003 and the said contractor paid,
but my good office used it little contacts in the firm to over invoice the
said contract to the sum of thirteen million dollars[13million dollars].

My office cannot collect the money as the contract was awared to a foreign
company and thereby the money must be collected by a foreigner, please i
am soliciting you to help in cliaming the money as i have every vital documents
to back you up the money on your behalf as the rightful owner.

once you indicates your willingness to help, i will hire a lawyer that will
go to the federal high court here to obtain a certificate of change of ownership
of the money in your name, a copy will be sent to you and to the apex bank
JP MORGAN BANK NEW YORK[U.S.A] , hence JP MORGAN BANK will contact you as
the rightful beneficiary of the said amount for payment.

For your good help you will get 40% of the total contract value while 60%
will come back to me.

thanks for your understanding and help
thanks once again,
Mr. Ibrahim Danjuma

ATTN, please for confidential reasons,reply to my private email address
at      mribrahimdanjuma@telstra.com

Parhaat hakupalvelut yhdessä osoitteessa: http://www.eniro.fi/

Suomalaisten yritysten tuotteet ja palvelut: http://yritykset.eniro.fi/