conference and journal publication, very low registration and cheapest 5-Star Hotel

*** if you want to reply to this invitation,
please, write the word: WSEAS somewhere
in the Subject Line of your mailing program.
What is the Subect Line in a mailer program?
See above. For example in my message, the Subject line writes:
"conference and journal publication, very low registration and cheapest 5-Star
Hotel"

                                  *****
Dear Colleague,

As a scholar in Mechanical Engineering,
and as recipient of our NewsLetter (WSEAS),
we would like to invite you to participate in the

2004 IASME / WSEAS International Conference on "HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER" (HMT 2004)
and
2004 IASME / WSEAS International Conference on "FLUID MECHANICS" (FLUIDS 2004)
 Corfu Island, Greece, August 17-19, 2004

ACCOMODATION: The Organizers achieved incredible low prices in the CHP Hotel
(Corfu Hilton), 5 Star Sea Resort in Corfu Island, Greece,
resort where the multiconference of WSEAS will take place:

51 EUR in double room and 81 EUR in single room.

for you LOW REGISTRATION: Registration fees: 250 EUR. (August 2004: Athens: Olympic
Games).

Your paper, as an INVITED paper,
(and only the invited papers on WSEAS/IASME list) will be published in the
IASME TRANSACTIONS  (after review by 2 independent reviewers).

DEADLINE for full paper submission:
  May 31, 2004

Attention: For papers that belong to some special session the deadline is JUNE 15,
2004

Attention: The papers of this conference will be published:
(a) as regular papers in the IASME/WSEAS conference proceedings
(b) regular papers in the IASME TRANSACTIONS ON MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

(in August 2004, in the Capital of Greece, Athens, the 2004 Olympic Games
will take place)

CITATION INDEXES: It is a reality that after the conference, your paper (if it is
accepted and regstered) is included in all major science citation indexes.
ISI, ELSEVIER, CSA, AMS. Mathematical Reviews, ELP, NLG, Engineering Index
Directory of Published Proceedings, INSPEC (IEE)

 !!!  Several Awards (Best Paper Award, Best Presentation Award, etc... in the WSEAS
conferences in  Corfu). Contact WSEAS.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

  (1) Can I send my paper directly via the WSEAS web site?

Reply: Yes. In fact, this is the unique correct way for paper submission.

  (2) Can I have some days extension?

Reply: Unfortunately, not. Sorry. May 31 will be the final day of papers' acceptance
and June 15  will be the final day of papers' acceptance (if your paper belong to
some special session)

 (3) What is the maximum size of a paper:

Reply: 9 pages. Please, do not send papers more than 9 pages

 (4) Can I attend the conference without presenting a paper?

Reply: Of course, yes. Contact us for details.

    ---> HEAT and MASS TRANSFER 2004 , and FLUID MECHANICS 2004
	             are   Sponsored by IASME  <----

Note that in WSEAS / IASME Conferences you take proceedings
1) HARD COPY (books or journals)
2) CD-ROM and
3) Web Publishing

Topics of "WSEAS / IASME Heat and Mass Transfer 2004"

Mathematical Modelling in heat and mass transfer
Simulation in heat and mass transfer
Mathematical Physics problems
Numerical methods in heat and mass transfer
Experimental Methodologies in heat and mass transfer
Thin film technologies and heat and mass transfer
Diffusion convection
Conduction problems
Natural and forced convection
Phase change
Metal casting
Welding, forging and other processes
Heat exchangers
Bio-heat transfer problems
Heat Engineering and Electroscience
Micro and Nano Scale Heat Transfer
Turbulent heat transfer
Heat storage
Electronic cooling
Environmental protection
Management of heating resources
Geoscience
Industrial applications
Energy applications
Others

Topics of "WSEAS / IASME Fluid Mechanics 2004"

Mathematical Modelling in fluid mechanics
Simulation in fluid mechanics
Numerical methods in fluid mechanics
Convection, heat and mass transfer
Experimental Methodologies in fluid mechanics
Thin film technologies
Multiphase flow
Boundary layer flow
Material properties
Fluid structure interaction
Hydrotechnology
Hydrodynamics
Coastal and estuarial modelling
Wave modelling
Industrial applications
Environmental Problems
Air Pollution Problems
Fluid Mechanics for Civil Engineering
Fluid Mechanics in Geosciences
Flow visualisation
Biofluids
Meteorology
Waste Management
Environmental protection
Management of living resources
Mathematical models
Management of Rivers and Lakes
Underwater Ecology
Hydrology
Oceanology
Ocean Engineering
Others

International Scientific Committee:
-----------------------------------

Chairman:

Prof. Rama Subba Reddy Gorla,
Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Members:
Andrei Fedorov (USA)
A. C. Baytas (Turkey)
Albert R. George (USA)
Alexander I. Leontiev (Russia)
Andreas Dillmann (Germany)
Bruce Caswell (USA)
Chris Swan (UK)
David A. Caughey (USA)
Derek B Ingham (UK)
Donatien Njomo (CM)
Dong Chen (Australia)
Dong-Ryul Lee (Korea)
Edward E. Anderson (USA)
G. Gaiser (Germany)
G.D. Raithby (Canada)
Gad Hetsroni (Israel)
H. Beiro da Veiga (Italy)
Ingegerd Sjfholm (Sweden)
Jerry R. Dunn (USA)
Joseph T. C. Liu (USA)
Karl B?hler (Germany)
Kenneth S. Breuer (USA)
Kumar K. Tamma (USA)
Kyungkeun Kang (USA)
M. A. Hossain (UK)
M. F. El-Amin (USA)
M.-Y. Wen (Taiwan)
Michiel Nijemeisland (USA)
Ming-C. Chyu (USA)
Naoto Tanaka (Japan)
Natalia V. Medvetskaya (Russia)
O. Liungman (Sweden)
Philip Marcus (USA)
Pradip Majumdar (USA)
Robert Nerem (USA)
Rod Sobey (UK)
Ruairi Maciver (UK)
S.M.Ghiaasiaan (USA)
Stanley Berger (USA)
Takao Takahashi (France)
Vassilis Gekas (Sweden)
Yinping Zhang (China)
Yoshitaka Watanabe (Japan)

Thanks

Alex Espen

   #####    HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE   ####

If you want to unsubscribe, write an email and insert in the
Subject Line (not in the Body of your message) the command
REMOVE vgui-discuss@other.debian.org WSEAS,
and send this email to:  wseas_iasme@canada.com

If you want to unsubscribe more than one email addresses, write an email and insert
in the
Subject Line (not in the Body of your message) the command
REMOVE [email1, emal2, ...., emailn]  WSEAS
where email1, etc... are your email accounts
and send this email to:  wseas_iasme@canada.com