[no subject]

Hello,

My name is Miel Gerards and I' doing my workplacement at Monash University,
Melbourne. I'm a student from the Netherlands.

I've got a problem with the compiling of my code. The use is to control athe
axes of a robot.
The libraries were written with Borland C. If I use the C++ compiler it will
mangle the names. I saw on google.com that you have had the same problem.
But for me it's hard to implement it in my file. I attached my file and the
library. Maybe you can have a look at it and I hope you've got maybe a
solution?

You would realy help me in achieve the aim of the project, namely to build a
user-friendly control prgram in C++.

Thank you in advance,
Miel Gerards
University of Technology, Eindhoven