gtkV-1.22.4

Hi everybody,

I had hard time compiling gtkV, I am wondering if someone faced
the errors I had.

I am running a Debian Linux version 2.2.19pre17 and I am using the
standard Debian package concerning gtk (gtk-dev1.2)

I had some issues concerning the code itself, nothing difficult :
with a few liftings the compiler finished without facing any error.

Everything seems smooth now (both statically and dynamically linked
tutappgtk works). Gtk looks a lot more "cool" (sig :) than Lesstif...

I kept a note of the changes, if someone is interested please let me
know.

Thanks to Bruce Wampler and Sven Verdoolaedge for their work.

Take care,
Amine