Problems with multiple line text inputs

Hello everybody,

I have used a modal dialog to modify the properties of some symbols I am
drawing at my drawing canvas. The dialog contens change according to the
type of symbol I have previously selected. With normal parameters like
Name, duration... I use a "C_TextIn" command, and it works fine, but I
have some symbols with a field which may have more than one line.  I
haven't figured out how to do this and I don't want to use a text
canvas, so if anyone out there has a solution... please help.

Thanks anyway.

Jacobo

Jacobo Gallango Escolano

ETSI Telecomunicacion - Universidad de Málaga (UMA)

TLF    : +34-654 69 31 00
FAX    : +34-95 221 43 36
E-MAIL : jge@ic.uma.es

              PGP-KEY & ICQ # Available
begin:vcard
n:Gallango ;Jacobo
tel;cell:+34-654-69-31-00
tel;fax:+34-95-221-43-36
tel;home:+34-95-221-45-82
tel;work:+34-95-213-26-36
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;PZA. FELIX SAENZ 2 3º;MALAGA;ANDALUCIA;29005;SPAIN
version:2.1
email;internet:jge@ic.uma.es
x-mozilla-cpt:;-13032
fn:Jacobo Gallango