My app is only dialog. How to make it easy?

Hello!

I want to create an app that looks like a dialog i.e. there is no windows (text or graphic). For example it can be like ICQ client.

I tried to put all controls in tool bar. Works good but there is a problem with resizing canvas and other problem with sizes of window,app,controls ... They corrupts when proting on othes platforms.

Please, if you can give me some idea to solve this problem

Best regards, Alexander Gorshenin
Student of MIPT, Moscow