WM_ENTERIDLE...

Ok... I finally got around to start porting my application to V. I have
my SDI frame window up and menu bar... setting up handlers and whatnot
should be easy (I think I understand that part). I'm wondering how I can
handle ENTER_IDLE... it is a fairly easy (and common) way to
automatically enable/disable/update controls/fields/menus. wxWindows has
a built in UpdateUI virtual function and OWL has a EvCommandEnable
function... don't know MFC's specific approach.

Brian Macy