LGPL Library concerns...

I didn't notice any posts on this in the archive... does V have an
exception to the LGPL license with regards to a 10-line in-line function
header limit? The 10 line limit is impossible to abide by with regards
to templates and if anyone exceeds it then any code linking your library
in would have to be GPL'd.

I'm new to this list... I originally used OWL for Win32 program and have
been trying out wxWindows for the past 6+ months for cross-platform
development. wxWindows is in complete disarray and is impossible to use
in any sort of reliable product. Basically looking at V is my last ditch
effort before I pull down the wxWindows source and start pruning.

Brian Macy