Need NT 3.51 CD

I hate Microsoft!

I have Microsoft NT 3.51 on floppy disks - for unremembered
reasons, I did not buy the CD version of 3.51. I bought
the NT 4.0 Upgrade, which requires an installed 3.51 OR
the 3.51 CD version to work. Over the years, I've had to
reinstall 3.51 from floppy, then upgrade. Well, my 3.51
floppies have aged so much that at least one file is
corrupt, and I can't reinstall. Microsoft doesn't give
me any option for upgrading from a floppy version of 3.51,
so now I'm really stuck. Their web site simply says you
must have the CD version. Copying all the floppies to a CD
doesn't help - must be some secret volume name or hidden
file or something.

(I somehow wiped my NT partiton when installing the
latest Caldera Linux - the default Caldera boot/partition
software messed with something, and I couldn't get
NT back with the usual methods.)

Any one have an NT 3.51 CD I could borrow (or make
a CD-R copy)? I can't
test V for NT anymore because Microsoft has screwed
me because I bought floppies instead of a CD!
--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework

e-mail: mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com