new maintainer web site typo

Howdy,

The SPI new member site[1] contains the following text:

	Once logged in, you can look at the status of your
	application, change your personal information, and apply
	for a application, change your personal information, and
	apply for a contributing membership (provided your email
	verification has already been successfully completed).

It should say the following:

	Once logged in, you can look at the status of your
	application, change your personal information, and apply
	for a contributing membership (provided your email
	verification has already been successfully completed).

I'd submit a patch, but I think these are generated by wml and I
don't know where the sources are.

Matt