Re: New Member website ready for testing

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 11:48:18PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>   - every page says "Hello" on the bottom
The bottom?  I cannot see it.  It used to say Hello on the blue bar on
the right, but that was a while ago.

>   - s/SSoftware/Software/
Where's that?

>   - s/Thankyou/Thank you/ (for your interest in SPI)
Fixed.

>   - The email says to reply to nm-email@spi-inc.org, but the Reply-To
>     points to email-check@nm.spi-inc.org
>   - In the email:  s/Hello $name ,/Hello $name,/
>   - In the email: s/To to this/For this/
Fixed all three, thanks.

Since my last email, there is now a status page and i have (hopefully)
removed all the old links from the Debian NM website.

I'm trying to make sure that non-contrib memebership is running
smoothly. Then I'll get contrib going.

Someone needs to write the new-members corner stuff.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>