Volunteering for the web team

I'd like to volunteer for the web team.

I'm a Debian maintainer and have volunteered for other free software
projects before.  I have fixed some bugs which were submitted against
www.debian.org and I was recently added to the webwml group.  I have
converted a long Debian 2.2 installation guide published on linux.com
from (bad) HTML to WML.  Joy has taken a look at it and it's ok.  The
guide is on Debian's web site now.

I used to be web admin for Linux International (working together with
Jon 'maddog' Hall) and for FSF's GNUstep project.  I'm listed as
former web admin on both web sites.  If you would like to have any
references, you can contact Patrick D'Cruze <pdcruze@orac.iinet.net.au>
the founder of Linux International.

In addition to helping with the web site, I might be interested in
doing other tasks for SPI as well.  I have done much administrative
work before (Membership Secretary for Linux International, Application
Manager for Debian) and have acted as the Publicity Director of Linux
International.  Also, I have worked as the editor of a German Linux
magazine.

Let me know what needs to be done.

Regards,
--