about the SPI web pages

Hi people,

I joined the SPI web team today (thanks Nils!).

The content negotiation should be working fine on www.spi-inc.org now, the
Apache configuration file has been fixed.

Considering nobody has write access to the CVS repository for the web site,
save admins, gecko and me, and since according to the CVSROOT/history file
in the /cvs/spi/webml directory, only a handful of people checked it out at
all, I think it shouldn't hurt if I fix it up thoroughly.

The pages, originally in English, currently have eight other translations.
With this tree, I'll try to do The Right Thing and have the shared files
moved to a shared directory, so that the directory structure is more
logical.

I'll post again when I finish the concrete changes (like, a site that
actually _builds_ :)