Re: SPI violating bylaws and Debian constitution

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 04:38:16PM +0200, Nils Lohner wrote:
> Agreed.  What we need most are people who are willing to help as we cannot
> get it done with just four people.  I know what needs to be done, but I
> don't have the time to go and do it due to a real-life work overload.  Craig
> Small is working on the membership pages and I need to get in touch with him
> again.

FYI I've worked on the pages today and they are ready for testing. Once
some quirks on purcel are worked out I'll upload the web pages.
It should mean technically at least you can start taking members in
the next few days.

I've assumed the follownig procedure.
  someone applies
  ID check (with PGP key)
  Philosopy and Procedures check - basically read the contribution suff.
  There is no DAM and no Task & Skills check, so once the AM approves,
  they're, um, approved.

Most of the terms I am using here are from the Debian New Maintanier
system, which is where the webpages for SPI application screens come
from.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>