Re: SPI violating bylaws and Debian constitution

> >1. The SPI failed to hold their board meeting this year
and
> >2. SPI failed to publish meeting minutes

> There was no meeting held this year,

hahaha, I saw that coming :)

I am in the same quandry... except PUNY and ThinMan are me.  When I went for
knee reconstruction this may, it eliminated a whole summer of effort.

The spi issues are the single most important thing in the world, and thats that
!!

Sadly, it has come to my attention that not enough people understand this, or
care, I guess.

My "use" for spi is to create GNU hardware, public domain boards, etc, that fit
into everything from set top boxes to medical probes...

But I'm back on the horse, and thru PUNY, trying to re-invent the dot org.

BTW, we, as the rest of the globe, are indexed by the NASDAQ, sadly the naz is
indexed by Microsoft :(

> We could use volunteers
> though; see below. So, in general, it comes down to the fact that people
> don't seem interested in working on SPI issues

I am beginning to think that the only way from here to there is via short term
mergers between groups, using whatever communication tools are available.

What ever comes out of that should be applied locally to every venue, schools,
community centers, checkout counters...

=====
John van Vlaanderen