Re: [PROPOSAL] Open Source certification

Anthony Towns writes:
 > My major problem, though, is that Eric is acting with the support of the
 > OSI board (although if you believe Bruce, even that's questionable), and
 > that's about it.  There's no community involvement at all.

We've already voted to establish a mailing list for discussing
licenses.  I'm waiting for a few technical changes to announce the
list.  In the meantime I can add you by hand if you wish, although
there's no discussion since there's no way to get to that address.

 >      * This should read ``The Open Source Initiative is
 > 	  currently working with Apple to fix the few remaining flaws in
 > 	  the license'', or something similar.

One doesn't admit to a mistake without having a solution in place.
It's simply not done.

 > 	* OSI publically consult before granting any license OS status.

Will be done.  Any other demands?