RE: Al Gore goes "Open Source"?

Title: RE: Al Gore goes "Open Source"?

Ugh!  It's even worse that that.  Look at the page source:

<!-------Attention Open Source Enthusiasts!--------------------

     A special message for Open Source Software enthusiasts:  We are
     very interested in developing content that takes advantage of Open
     Source software such as Linux.   For starters, we are conducting a
     Gore 2000 Linux Screen Saver design competition among volunteers
     to see who can build the best Gore 2000 Linux screen savers.  If
     you would like to submit a Gore 2000 Linux screen saver for
     consideration, or if you have ideas for this project, please
     send an e-mail to:

     opensource@algore2000.com

     Watch this space for more Open Source ideas and
     volunteer opportunities.

This must be stopped.

-Brent