''How are you today?

J. Kirinec1166 Mohican Trail, Stone Mountasin, Georgia 30083Marital Status: Singleoccupation:  Marine Nurse

          ''How are you today? fine i hope. It's nice to meet you, I hope you do not mind me being connected with you in such a way. Actually, I was looking for my old friend when I came across your profiles. I must say that you are different. I believe it's curiosity that brings me to you, i will wish to meet you, I believe that both of us want the same thing. Once again I must say that I am sorry if the connection with you contradicts your moral ethics. I look forward to hearing from you. J. Kirinec.