Re: Promote structured reply to master

On 03/13/2018 07:33 AM, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
Hi Eric,

Sorry for dropping the ball here (been kindof busy with various other projects)

I know the feeling, and no worries on the delays.

If this is what's been implemented for qemu, then by all means please do
promote it to master.

Promoted. Next on tap will be the blockstatus extension (I won't promote that branch to master until qemu is actually released with it enabled, which is still several weeks out; so we have time to make any last-minute changes. But at this point, qemu is in soft freeze in preparation for the 2.12 release, so it's probably best to not deviate too far from the patches that made it into qemu soft freeze)

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3266