[Nbd] 3.15.3 released

Hi folks,

I just released NBD 3.15.3. This is just a cherry-pick of the
certificate resign on top of 3.15.2, so that test suite builds will work
again. Get it at the usual place.

What's on master needs a little more work now, before I'll release it as
3.16, but that needs me to sit down for a few hours, which I find myself
not having recently. This is more urgent than that, though.

Regards,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,