Re: [Nbd] 3.15.3 released

3.16 is out now, too. I managed to fix the outstanding issues, and it
should be ready for prime time now.

New features:

- Implement the NBD_OPT_GO and NBD_OPT_INFO negotiation options in both
  the client and the server, and use them in preference over
  NBD_OPT_EXPORT_NAME (but fall back to the latter in case the server
  doesn't support NBD_OPT_GO).
- Make sure we still run the postrun command, even if the connection was
  closed improperly. Previously, nbd-server would just exit, leaving no
  chance for postrun to do any cleanup.
  In the unlikely case that there are scripts out there that rely on the
  current buggy behaviour, we might pass the success or failure state of
  the server as a command-line parameter to the postrun command; but for
  now, ignore that possibility.
- Add a new "waitfile" parameter, which uses the copyonwrite code to
  allow writing to an export for which the main file has not appeared
  yet. It won't allow reading from that export (unless writes to that
  same export have already happened in this session) until a short while
  after SIGUSR1 has been sent to the server. This allows out-of-band
  migration of exports from one server to another. Code by Daniel Kucera
- Make sure that nbd compiles on non-Linux platforms again, in the face
  of all variants of the GnuTLS options.
- Various fixes for issues found by Coverity

It might be a bit silly to release 3.16 right on the heels of 3.15.3,
but hey.

Get it at the usual place.