[Nbd] NBD_OPT_INFO/GO now mainstreamed

Hi,

I just fixed the last few bugs in my implementation so that it works
with eric's qemu version, and then merged my code into master. It seems
to work fine (against qemu in client and server, and against older
nbd-client and nbd-server as well).

I'm not going to release a new version of NBD just yet, but thought I'd
give everyone a heads-up.

Regards,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,