Re: [Nbd] Translation Proposal at Discounted Price.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from TridIndia!

I just wanted to check if you had received my last mails sent.

Haven't heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our services

Please let me know if you are interested in our services and I will be sharing you more details about our past work details and client details

I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Pooja Sharma

+91 9212707093 / 01204257803