[Nbd] Testing NBD server implementations for correctness

Hi,

I am currently developing some experimental NBD protocol extensions to
change the characteristics of the backing store. Now I want to test
whether my implementation actually survives a stress test.
Which applications can test a NBD server thoroughly? So far, I have used
nbd-verify 0.4 and it did uncover one bug. However, there are probably
other testing programs as well. I'm especially looking for tests of
unaligned read/write/trim.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel