[Nbd] NBD repository moved on github

Hi folks,

I've just created a "NetworkBlockDevice" organisation on github ("nbd"
was already taken), and moved my "nbd" repository to that organisation.

The result is that there will be a redirect for anything involving
"https://github.com/yoe/nbd/xxx"; to
"https://github.com/NetworkBlockDevice/nbd/xxx";, at least until I fork
the repository into my personal namespace (won't do that for a while)

I think this should better reflect that nbd isn't "just" my personal
project. If you think you should be a member of this organisation for
whatever reason, let me know and I'll look into it.

Regards,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,