[Nbd] NBD_OPT_GO

proto.md is unclear on what export is selected when you use NBD_OPT_GO. I take it
that the selected export is the one previously selected using NBD_OPT_SELECT.
If that's the case, it should say that, and it should also say that
NBD_OPT_GO MUST NOT be used until NBD_OPT_SELECT has been used.

But this got me thinking. Given the option has a length (which by default would
be zero), why not allow NBD_OPT_GO (optionally) to carry an export name itself?
Then it could be used instead of NBD_OPT_EXPORT_NAME completely. We could
(eventually) deprecate NBD_OPT_EXPORT_NAME. IE if no name is specified, use
the one from the last NBD_OPT_SELECT, but if one was specified, use that.

WDYT?

--
Alex Bligh
COO & CTO, Flexiant Ltd